Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anticipation

I try, and am generally quite successful, at living in the present. But right now as I sit bored and antsy at my desk (don't tell on me please)I need a healthy dose of future to get me through the day. For the past few weeks I've been obsessively checking my e-mail to find out which of the pre-orientation OxyEngage trips I'll be leading. Just checked again, no update. I'm counting down the minutes to Yoga at 7. I'm jumping for joy because KC and I are buying tickets for The xx AND for Dr. Dog. I'm plotting adventures for WS's visit this weekend. I am ecstatic whenever I think about the upcoming semester. For my friends to return, for the people I have yet to meet. For the endless studio hours. For getting back into rock climbing. The list goes on. So maybe its better to live in the moment, but a little positive anticipation can't hurt either.

2 comments:

  1. Ho YeZZZZZZZZZ! Me liky lotty! Thank you for not putting any of the 'groody' pics on the page! The one you chose was a blissful moment for me as well! Vive la juene KM! You inspire me child! As always..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Why do sheep scurry south?

    A: ....to escape 'FLEECEBOOK'®!

    This is certainly an inside AC/DC joke from texts flying back and forth this summer. Hope you get a giggle anyway! The CEOs of 'FLEECEBOOK'® or now referred to as: 'Children Evading Obligations'®

    You have engaged in a wonderful dialogue within this forum. Keep writing! You are BOLD, BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL in a quantum of aspects...........

    ReplyDelete